Rose Quartz Tower
- Elements: Water
- Chakras: Heart
- Planets: Venus
- Zodiacs: Taurus, Libra, Scorpio
Rose quartz is a stone of divine love- love for self, love for children, family, friends, spousal, community, Earth, and the Universes. It opens the heart to its highest loving potential, dissolving boundaries, allowing one to love deeply and in uninhibited ways for themselves and others. This awakening of the heart also provides deep feelings of personal fulfillment and contentment.
It assists with spiritual attunement to the Earth, Universe, and the Divine which allows one to deeply link their own heart to the hearts of others. Rose Quartz carries divine feminine energy that encourages peace, tenderness and healing which brings forth feelings of nourishment and comfort. This stone’s vibrations cleanse the emotions and the aura, healing the heart of its wounds. It promotes the release of tension and stress, dissolution of anger and resentment, and dispelling of fear and suspicion, providing a rebirth of hope and faith. It also aids in healing from physical heart disease and trauma.
This listing is for one rose quartz tower. Due to this being a natural product no two will be the same.
Ways to use:
- For feelings of stability and calm.
- Surrounding the bath for self love ritual or ritual with your spouse to aid in bringing in closeness.
- In family discussion to aid compassion between each other.
- At work keep one on your desk to keep a loving/happy outlook to block your co-workers dispositions and energies.
- Rose Quartz amplifies any crystal you put with it. Don’t let the soft pink color fool you this crystal is powerful and healing!
- Pink Tourmaline, Pink Calcite or Pink Opal to flood your life with healing loving energy.
- Sphalerite when grieving.